General Membership Guidelines
We will not accept cash payments for dues. A check or money order (or credit card on WEBSITE ONLY) is required.
- There will be a $35.00 service charge for all returned checks.
- Payment thereafter must be made by a money order or cashiers check.
- The Senior Citizen rate applies only to households with one or two people – one of whom is over age 55.
- Only names of persons actually residing in your household may be listed on the pool registration form.
- All pool registration forms must list at least one adult as a paying member. No one under 18 may be listed without an adult member.
- Members not paying their dues will not be permitted to use the pool or any of our facilities. For existing members prior to September 3, 2006, there is a $75.00 Capital Maintenance Fee which is due each year regardless, even if you are not an active member. This $75.00 will keep your membership in good standing. If you do not pay this Capital Maintenance Fee by September 5, 2016, you will forfeit your membership which becomes the property of the Club.
- The pool by-laws can be accessed through our website at Forms/Docs section.